If you're an undergraduate and are a Commonwealth supported, non-Award, domestic full-fee paying or international student, find out what fees you need to pay.

Undergraduate students

Here you will find information for students enrolled in a diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree or a bachelor degree.

Commonwealth supported students (CSP)

Most domestic undergraduate students have a Commonwealth supported place and pay a student contribution.

Domestic full fee paying students

This information is for Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, holders of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa and New Zealand citizens who do not have, or are not eligible for, a Commonwealth supported place.

International students

Find out how to calculate your tuition fee.

Non award students

If you are a domestic student in a single course, or a selection of courses outside of a full degree program, you can find information about your fees for domestic fee paying students.