Postgraduate Commonwealth supported students
What you pay
Depending on your program, you may also incur other costs relating to textbooks and course materials.
Commonwealth supported rate of student contribution
Students with a Graduate Commonwealth supported place (CSP) pay a contribution towards the cost of their postgraduate education. The Australian Government pays the balance of your tuition costs.
You pay the 2019 Commonwealth Supported student contribution rate (PDF 54.3KB) instead of the full postgraduate coursework tuition fee.
You can pay:
- Up front (Australian permanent residents and New Zealand citizens must pay this way).
- Apply for a HECS-HELP loan through the Australian Government. Eligibility conditions apply.
- full-time students on campus - $303 per year
- part-time students on campus - $227 per year
- full-time and part-time students off campus (eg online, distance or Port Macquarie campus) - $91-$227 per year
are issued at the beginning of each semester/trimester. We will send an email to your student account each time a bill is generated. You will receive two bills - one for your student contribution and one for your SSAF. Bills can be viewed and paid by logging into myHub through myUoN.