Fee payment

View your bill online by logging into myHub through myUoN Bills are issued at the beginning of each semester/trimester. We will send an email to your student account each time a bill is generated. You will receive two bills - one for your full fee tuition charges and one for your Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
Finalise your course selectionAdd or delete any courses before the Census date. You will be charged for any courses you are enrolled in after the Census date. Make sure you drop any unwanted courses in myHub before the Census date to avoid extra fees.
Check the details we have about your Commonwealth Assistance

If you are enrolled in a Commonwealth supported place, or you are eligible for Commonwealth assistance, you must submit a Commonwealth Assistance Form (CAF):

  • go to the My Finances tab in myHub
  • submit a Commonwealth Assistance Form (CAF) before the census date
Choose a payment option

Pay the whole fee up front (before the Census date) - New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, international students and students enrolled in non-award programs must pay this way.

Pay later through the tax system - apply for a HELP loan:

  • HECS-HELP applies to eligible Commonwealth supported students
  • FEE-HELP for eligible domestic fee paying students
  • SA-HELP for eligible domestic students wishing to defer the SSAF
    These loans are administered by the Australian Government and eligibility conditions apply. You need to complete a Commonwealth Assistance Form (CAF) and supply your tax file number through myHub before the Census date.

Use a combination – pay some up front and defer some of your contribution through a HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP loan.

Make your payment
prior to the Census date

Log into myHub and go to the account enquiry tab to view your bills and to pay securely online.

  • Online through myHub: Processing of payment will occur in real time.
  • Online by visiting UON online payment portal: select Student Payments, Tuition Fees and Charges. Processing of payments will occur in real time
  • BPAY: The BPAY Biller Code and Reference number can be found on your bill in myHub. Processing of payments made via BPAY may take up to two working days
  • Australia Post: Pay online, over the phone or in person at a branch. Payment details can be found on your bill in myHub. Processing of payments made via Australia Post can take up to four working days.
Check your electronic Commonwealth Assistance Notice (eCAN)

Your eCAN includes important information about

  • your enrolment
  • any HELP debt you have incurred
  • student contribution amounts you have paid
  • any loan fee you may have incurred.

We will upload your eCAN within 28 days of the Census date in each term you study. Go to the My Finances tab in myHub to view your eCAN. If there is an error on your eCAN you have 14 days to request a correction. Read more about eCAN notices.

Debt collection

If your account becomes overdue, a negative service indicator will appear on your account in myHub until you have paid your account. This will prevent you from doing the following:

  • enrolling in any further courses
  • obtaining exam results, testamur or academic transcript
  • graduating.

Please email our Treasury office with any questions about debt collection.

Third party payments

If your fees are paid by a third party under a formal agreement, please email our Treasury office with any questions about your specific circumstances.

Nominate a financial proxy

If you want to nominate another person to receive and/or make payments on your behalf, complete the Financial Proxy form (PDF, 57.2KB) and submit to the cashiers. Please email our Treasury office with any questions about financial proxies.