Costs, tickets and guests
April 2019 Callaghan Graduation Ceremony
Registration for the April 2019 Graduation Ceremonies has closed.
Late applications may be considered however a $100 late fee will apply to approved registrations.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want:
- to defer your graduation for up to 12 months to graduate at Callaghan Campus; or
- to advise you will not be attending graduation and how you would like to receive your graduation documents.
Additional Guest Tickets
Graduates attending this ceremony will receive an email on Monday, 18 March 2019, providing information on the additional guest tickets for the April graduation ceremonies. Please note: additional guest tickets may be limited or not available for all ceremonies.
Additional guest ticket sales will open on Tuesday, 19 March 2019.
Tickets are available on a first in, first served basis at $25.00 each and include entry to the ceremony and graduate reception.
The sale of extra guest tickets will close at 11.59 pm on Sunday, 24 March 2019 or when all available tickets have been purchased.
Callaghan and Central Coast Campuses
Your Graduation Package includes:
- Academic dress hire: gown, hood and bonnet (if applicable)
- Your trencher (black cap) as a memento
- Seating for you and up to 3 guests* at the Graduation ceremony
- Tickets for you and up to 3 guests* to the Graduation Reception
- Access to a copy of the photograph of you accepting your testamur from the Chancellor on the Graduation Photography facebook page. (An email will be sent to your preferred email account after your ceremony advising you how to access the photo).
Graduates who choose to purchase all or part of their academic dress will also receive the Graduation Package at a reduced priced. Please contact Academic Dress Hire if you wish to purchase your academic dress.
*Due to venue capacity, guest tickets are limited.