Most injuries come from little things being performed incorrectly for a long time so small changes make a big difference:
- Your monitor should be at eye level, an arm’s length directly in front of you.
- If you're using a laptop, the top of the screen should be just below eye level and you should be able to see the screen without bending your neck. A separate keyboard and mouse is best.
- Your desk should be high enough so your legs fit underneath and you don’t have to lean for the mouse or pens.
- Your keyboard should be straight on the desk with the B key in line with the centre of your body.
- Your mouse within easy reach of the side of your keyboard.
- When sitting in your chair, your wrists should be the same height or slightly below your elbows.