The Engineering refurbishment is an upgrade of two buildings within the Engineering precinct that will see the creation of lively, dynamic and engaging physical environments for students and staff alike.
A number of classrooms and offices in the Engineering Science (ES) and Engineering F (EF) buildings will undergo refurbishment that will in turn deliver:
- new classrooms designed to support Technology Enabled Active Learning (TEAL)
- indoor student study spaces for both quiet and collaborative work
- new spaces for higher degree/ research student work
- new student kitchen complete with microwaves and hot water facilities
- enhanced outdoor space with seating, outdoor furniture and shade coverings to create the perfect place to catch up with friends, study or simply chill out
The project commences in March 2018 and will be completed by the end of the year