Campus entry and V Building refurbishment
The Campus Entry and V Building (Mathematics) Refurbishment project is a significant investment by the UON. The project has now delivered a unified and engaging physical environment that supports innovation in education and enhances student experience.
This project has breathed new life into old spaces, created a strong campus entry, and supports a range of social and learning activities. The partially SSAF funded refurbishment has created a lively, dynamic and engaging physical environment for students and staff alike.
The project includes:
- new classrooms designed to support Technology Enabled Active Learning (TEAL)
- indoor student study spaces for both quiet and collaborate work
- upgraded amenities throughout the building including a new lift to support those living with a disability
- retail outlet and seating, creating a funky and vibrant place to catch up for coffee or a quick snack
- major landscaping including all new paths and paving, improved lighting, and a range of formal and informal seating options to create the perfect place to catch up with friends, study or simply chill out.
Check out the photos and the construction time-lapse to see the transformation.