Infrastructure Facilities and Services (IFS) is more than just buildings, cleaning and parking. We are responsible for the strategic planning, development and operational management of the Universities' infrastructure and related services. Our highly skilled team provide the infrastructure to support and enable the delivery of world-class education, research and innovation and facilitate the provision of an outstanding student experience.
Check out the below links for a more detailed overview of the projects we are currently working on.
- STEMM Precinct (Including a new Bioresources Facility)
- Honeysuckle City Campus Development
- Campus Entry and V Building (Mathematics) Refurbishment
- Shortland outdoor place
- University House - restoration and refurbishment
- Bioresources Facility
- Maths and Design bus stop refurbishments
- Engineering Building - Cyber Security teaching lab