Infrastructure Facilities and Services (IFS) is more than just buildings, cleaning and parking.
We are responsible for the strategic planning, development and operational management of the Universities' infrastructure and related services.
Our highly skilled team provide the infrastructure to support and enable the delivery of world-class education, research and innovation and facilitate the provision of an outstanding student experience.
Check out the below links for a more detailed overview of the projects we are currently working on.
- Honeysuckle City Campus Development
- Campus Entry and V Building (Mathematics) Refurbishment
- Engineering Buildings ES and EF Refurbishment
- Ourimbah - CORA
- Student Hub - Shortland
- Shortland outdoor place
- University House - restoration and refurbishment
- NeW Space (2017)
- Hunter Building Refurbishment (2017)
- Park on the Hill (2017)
- Auchmuty Library (2017)
- Three76 Hunter Street (2016)
- NIER (2016)
- Northumberland House / Watt Space Gallery (2015)
- Sydney relocation (2015)
- Huxley Library (2015)
- Bike Hubs (2015)
- Car parking
- Shortland Building - courtyard upgrade
- Student Accommodation
- Social Sciences teaching spaces
- Port Macquarie student accommodation
- Auchmuty Library outdoor space