Client Services Team Building Day 2016
On Friday 25 November 2016, members of Client Services came together to reflect on their achievements throughout the year and commence planning for 2017. The team gathered in an undisclosed location on Callaghan campus and spent the morning celebrating achievements.
Six individuals were specially recognised for demonstrating Leadership Framework Behaviours:
- Show Courage & Respect: Jon Sylvester – for challenging behaviours that don’t align to the Client Services’ Team Charter
- Strive for Excellence: Tom Jovanovic – for providing expert advice and support for events and teaching spaces
- Shape the Future: Stacey Cooper – for being the highest individual contributor to the serviceUON Knowledge Base
- Engage Beyond the University: Andrew Worboys – for researching solutions to improve the Managed Operating Environment
- Work Collaboratively: Brian Taylor – for leading the working group in redeveloping the Client Services’ Team Charter
- Drive Performance: Tristan Isaacs – for high standards of professional behaviour and being a role model to other team members
Professor John Germov attended as a guest speaker and provided an informative overview of the Universities plans around the STEMM and CABLE enterprises, as well as insights into his experiences with IT support.
In the afternoon the team broke into groups to review the updated Client Services’ Team Charter, to identify how they would translate it into action plans both personally and team wide. The last task of the day focused on planning activities and initiatives across 2017. The power of the Office 365 suite (in particular Microsoft Planner) assisted greatly throughout the day with the functionality to co-create documents live on screen, displayed via projector to those in attendance. Thank you to everyone who participated.