Academic Learning Support
Academic Learning Support works with students to help them learn and write effectively. Dedicated Learning Advisers provide assistance with essay writing, study skills, mathematics and statistics, and English language skills.
The Academic Learning Support offerings include self-help resources, workshops, econsults and student consultations.
- Workshops for enabling, undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Student consultations for help with writing, mathematics and academic skills
- Course-specific maths and statistics support
- Online resources
- Assistance with English language skills
- Diagnostic Academic English Language Tool (DAELT)