- Program and course management
- Teaching resources
- Teaching spaces technology
- Researcher resources
- Academic career development
- Grants, awards and fellowships
- Health and safety for teaching and research
- UON Academy
Blended and online learning design
The Learning Desgn and Teaching Innovation Unit is a place where innovative teaching concepts come to life.
The team supports academic staff looking to create engaging online content and interactive learning activities.
Instructional designers and technical experts work with staff to find the best technological solutions to improve student learning.
We can help you with:
- building user-friendly Blackboard course sites
- flipping the classroom
- developing blended and online teaching resources
- online assessment
Specialised project work includes:
- video creation
- re-purposing existing content for blended or online delivery
UONline Support - Staff can use UoNline to assist in teaching; providing online learning spaces, content & activities, enabling communication and collaboration.
LDTI works with academics, including sessional staff, to offer a wide range of professional development programs and services to support teaching and learning.