Virtual Showcase 2020
Creating Communities of Interest/Practice for Educators
This virtual showcase was held on 18 June 2020. Hosted by the Educator Network.
- Program (PDF)
- Welcome and Introductions (Recording)
Professor Mark Jones, PVC Learning and Teaching, and Professor Catharine Coleborne, Chair of the Educator Network and HoS, School of Humanities, The University of Newcastle.
- Keynote Conversation: Exploring Communities of Practice (Recording | Powerpoint Slides)
Associate Professor Jacquie McDonald, University of Southern Queensland
- Defining Communities of Praxis (Recording | Powerpoint Slides)
Professor Penny-Jane Burke, The University of Newcastle
- Outcomes of Interactive Discussions (Recording)
Dr Liam Phelan, Professor Steven Weller, Dr Rachel Buchanan, Professor Erica James, Tina Crawford
Other tEN Showcase Events
- November 2019 - Student Retention and Success - Presentations, Recordings and Photo Gallery
- July 2019 - The Inclusive Classroom - Presentations, Recordings and Photo Gallery
- November 2018 - Presentations, Recordings and Photo Gallery.