Homepage and audience landing pages
The homepage and key audience landing pages provide a number of options for communicating important important stories and messages, including:
- feature image and caption
- news and events
- feature widgets
- highlights widgets
Marketing and Communications manages all the relevant spaces on the homepage.
In order for a story to be placed on the homepage, it must be deemed suitable by Marketing and Communications. Homepage content must:
- support the University's strategic objectives
- appeal to key external audiences
- highlight the achievements of the University and/or its staff
- be accompanied by appropriate imagery
There are nine key audience areas, each with its own landing page and maintained by the relevant business area of the University.
It is important that these pages stay fresh with regularly updated content. The feature image and caption space should be updated at least once a week.
Consult with the relevant business owner about the various ways in which your story might be promoted.