TRIM User Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions prior to using TRIM9 (Content Manager) for the first time,
- Access to the TRIM9 (Content Manager) Electronic Document Management System will only be granted to UON staff and officially authorised consultants who agree to comply with the following conditions of access:
- All information obtained from TRIM9 should be treated as confidential, and is only to be used for official University business purposes and to carry out my duties.
- Not to inappropriately disclose discuss or mention such information with anyone except on an official work basis.
- Information obtained from the TRIM9 Electronic Document and Record Management System, including personal, commercial in confidence and security classified information.
- Documentation obtained from TRIM9 must be treated as confidential in nature, and consequently should always be stored discreetly and securely at all times.
- Documentation obtained from TRIM9 that is no longer required must be destroyed in such a way as to ensure that the information is irretrievable (e.g. by shredding or confidential paper bin).
- PCs and laptops used to access the TRIM9 system must be kept in a secure location at all times.
- Failure to comply with the terms stated above may result in a matter of misconduct, and will be dealt with in accordance with Employee Relations policy and procedures.
- Staff member agrees to abide by the University's Records Management Policy, Privacy Management Plan and Information Security Policy. Failure to abide by these terms will be treated as misconduct and may result in disciplinary action.
- Records Governance Services must be notified when a user is leaving the University, changing department or moving positions.
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.