Training and Support
Records Governance Services (RGS) runs regular ‘Records and Information Management’ training sessions which can be booked via the Discover training portal, or you can arrange specific sessions for your business area.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more or arrange specific training.
Records Governance Services (RGS) also runs regular TRIM (HPE Records Manager) training sessions and can be booked via the Discover training portal.
DROP in Sessions
Watch out for the up and coming drop in sessions.
We provide easy to follow TRIM (HPE Records Manager) online tutorials which cover common functionality tips.
Online Information Safety & Security Awareness Training
Information security is a cornerstone to the security and sustainability of the University. Protecting our information should be one of our highest priorities.
You are responsible to put in place preventative measures to protect University information to minimise the risk of loss, premature destruction or inappropriate access to information. TRIM (HPE Records Manager) is the University’s recordkeeping system designed to protect our information and minimise these risks
To help you get up to speed on the basics of Information Security, take this short online Information Security Awareness training module (via Discover).
- Naming Convention for TRIM - Student Records (XLSX File, 59 KB)
- Approved UON Abbreviations - Records Management Naming (XLSX File, 14 KB)
- Record Keeping Guide - Student Records (PDF File, 47 KB)
- Record Keeping Guide - Scanning and Disposal Process for Imaged Records (PDF File, 109 KB)
- Safe Handling and Storage of Files (PDF File, 84 KB)
- Safe Transport of Records (PDF File, 92 KB)