Current Staff Elections
NOTICE OF NOMINATIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP TO THE ALUMNI ADVISORY COMMITTEE
The University of Newcastle is holding its Annual General Meeting of Convocation in the Council Meeting Room, IDC Building, Callaghan Campus on Wednesday 5th December 2018 at 9.00am.
All members of Convocation are invited to attend. Members of Convocation are:
- the members and past members of the Council;
- the graduates of the University;
- the professors and full-time and part-time members of the academic staff of the University;
- the full-time or part-time members of the non-academic staff of the University;
- any person who has retired from employment as a member of the academic or non-academic staff of the University after having been a member of Convocation for 12 months or more;
- any person on whom the University has conferred an honorary degree or other award, or an honorary appointment; or
- past members of the council of the Hunter Institute of Higher Education, the Newcastle Teachers’ College or the Newcastle College of Advanced Education.
- Vice President
- Eleven General positions
The term for each position is two years commencing 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2020.
What are you waiting for? Nominate Now!
Download and complete the 2018 Alumni Advisory Committee Nomination Form.
Nominations must be supported by two members of Convocation and must include a candidate’s statement and photo.
Submit your completed Nomination Form, photo and statement by 5:00pm on Wednesday 28 November 2018 via:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- post/deliver to: Returning Officer, Council and Records Management, CH241, The Chancellery, University of Newcastle, Callaghan, NSW, 2308.
If you would like more information or have questions, please contact Dianne Green, Returning Officer
p: +61 2 4921 8865 or e: Dianne.email@example.com