Other Insurances

Property owned or leased by UON is covered against unforeseen loss or damage. Any knowledge of an event that may result in a claim must be reported immediately to Insurance.

Student's personal property is not covered by this program.

All vehicles owned by the University are covered by comprehensive motor vehicle insurance. You must have a valid driver’s license and approval to drive a University vehicle.

Student vehicles are not covered by UON’s insurance.

This insurance does not cover students that are not licensed. Please see Public Liability for relevant coverage or contact Insurance for more information on coverage that may apply to you.

UON’s Workers Compensation insurance only applies to employees of the University. If you are in an accident or injured whilst on placement/work experience, see information on Personal Accident insurance and contact Insurance for advice on how to proceed.