The content of this course will be determined by the student in consultation with their supervisor in relation to what was proposed and developed in NHIL4002 and NHIL4001.
Not currently offered.
This Course was last offered in Semester 2 - 2020.
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
1. Effectively plan and complete the production phase of a design research project;
2. Demonstrate high-level effective decision-making and problem-solving skills;
3. Work autonomously and collaboratively;
4. Produce a unique body of research driven design work commensurate to that of an early career designer/illustrator;
5. Demonstrate the ability to carry out independent research;
6. Demonstrate communication and design/illustration skills to a professional standard.
Topics will be selected from:
- Exhibition display techniques
- Folio preparation
- Studio dissertation presentation
- Professional practice
- Field excursions.
This course replaces DESN4630. If you have successfully completed DESN4630 you cannot enrol in this course.
NHIL4001 and NHIL4002 for Full time students
NHIL4001 and NHIL4002 and NHIL4003 for part time students
Presentation: Oral Presentation
Exhibition / Poster: Final Exhibition