Implement preliminary development from the course NHIL4001 into production of artworks based on the initial proposal.
Uses and extends practical skills acquired in previous courses to develop a self-directed research project including the production of visual material in related studio practice.
Not currently offered.
This Course was last offered in Semester 2 - 2020.
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
1. Prepare for post-graduate study and/or entry into the profession through a combination of theoretical, studio and practical research;
2. Produce a designed and written research exegesis/report;
3. Demonstrate visual, verbal and written communication skills to a professional standard;
4. Utilize planning skills for successful project outcomes;
5. Articulate research findings using appropriate communication skills
- Application of chosen research methodology to self-directed project.
- Collection of primary data related to self-directed project.
- Critical evaluation of processes and outcomes
- Visits to related professional organizations.
- Presentation of findings
This course replaces DESN4620. If you have successfully completed DESN4620 you cannot enrol in this course.
NHIL4001 and NHIL4002.
Thesis: Final thesis/exegesis/research report