This course builds on students’ basic programming skills to develop the knowledge and skills used to develop applications utilising touch interfaces, mobile platforms and event-driven programming.
Availability2020 Course Timetables
- Trimester 3 - 2020 (Singapore)
- Semester 2 - 2020
- Semester 2 - 2020
This course replaces the following course(s): INFT2050. Students who have successfully completed INFT2050 are not eligible to enrol in INFT2051.
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
1. Write and test mobile apps, and deploy apps to a mobile device
2. Demonstrate planning for software using mobile technologies
3. Design and demonstrate user interfaces for touch-driven applications
4. Demonstrate their knowledge of mobile app design
- Software development and programming
- Mobile technologies
- Touch-based and emerging human-computer interfaces
- Mobile access to network and web systems
INFT2012 Application Programming OR SENG1110 Object Oriented Programming.
Quiz: Online multiple choice quizzes x 4
Presentation: Draft project
Project: Final Project
Formal Examination: Final Examination *
* This assessment has a compulsory requirement.
In order to pass this course, each student must complete ALL of the following compulsory requirements:
Course Assessment Requirements:
- Formal Examination: Minimum Grade / Mark Requirement - Students must obtain a specified minimum grade / mark in this assessment item to pass the course. - Students whose overall mark in the course is 50% or more, but who score less than 40% in the compulsory item and thus fail to demonstrate the required proficiency, will be awarded a Criterion Fail grade which will show as FF on their formal transcript.However, students in this position who have scored at least 25% in the compulsory assessment item will be allowed to undertake a supplementary 'capped' assessment in which they can score at most 50% of the possible mark for that item.
Callaghan, Ourimbah and PSB Singapore
Face to Face On Campus 2 hour(s) per Week for Full Term starting in week 1
Face to Face On Campus 2 hour(s) per Week for 12 Weeks starting in week 1