This course further develops the skills and knowledge needed to complete a research project for the Bachelor of Health Science (Honours). Students will perform the methods developed for their research project, analyse and interpret their data, and develop skills in oral presentation, under academic supervision.
Not currently offered.
This Course was last offered in Semester 2 - 2017.
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
1. Conduct research under supervision
2. Articulate their research project results in an oral presentation, including an interpretation of their results in relation to the scientific literature.
- Individual academic Honours supervision relevant to the student's Honours research project, related to the collection/organisation of data and the interpretation of results from analysis
- Multidisciplinary research seminars that allow students to learn about how research results are presented for various study designs, and the format of research presentations for scientific conferences or academic groups
- Student oral presentation of their own research results for peer review and discussion
This course is only available to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) program.
Bachelor's degree in Medical Radiation Science, Oral Health, Podiatry or the equivalent.
Presentation: Presentation - Individual