This course involves readings and research in preparation for undertaking a research project/thesis at Honours level.
Not currently offered.
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
1. acquire a detailed understanding of critical issues related to an aspect of their chosen area of study in Chinese
2. acquire substantial knowledge of the materials and sources relating to these issues
3. acquire research skills necessary for undertaking research at the Honours level
A weekly seminar throughout the semester on aspects of Chinese language with elements of culture and society.
To enrol into this course students must be active in the following programs:
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) , or
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) .
Successfully completed degree with major in Chinese with credit or above.