Describes the principles and application of negotiation and conflict resolution skills throughout the project life cycle.
- Trimester 2 - 2022
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
1. The potential points of conflict during the project life cycle.
2. The principles of a variety of negotiation and conflict resolution techniques
3. The application of a variety of negotiation and conflict resolution techniques
- Examining the project life cycle and stakeholders and the likely areas of conflict
- Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of negotiation and conflict resolution approaches
- Applying negotiation and conflict resolution
Written Assignment: Assignment 1
Written Assignment: Assignment 2
Written Assignment: Assignment 3
Self-Directed 10 hour(s) per Week for Full Term
Online 3 hour(s) per Week for Full Term
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.