The Parker Fellowship
The Parker Fellowship is awarded annually to an architecture student to undertake a personally significant program of international travel and experience global architecture.
The Parker Fellowship was established in memory of late Professor Eric Parker from UON's Department of Architecture. The fellowship encourages students to look outwards, just as Professor Parker encouraged his Architecture students to do so in class.
The scholarship is awarded to the student who shows the greatest potential to benefit from a program of travel and personally encounter the great structures around the globe. It is a unique opportunity to engage with and be influenced by the world’s most significant architecture.
Benefits of the Parker Fellowship
- Sketching to understand, interpret and communicate by keeping a sketchbook
- Access to an alumni network for transfers, accommodation and site visits in some countries
- Personal and professional development and experience
- Enhanced resume and portfolio
- Exposure to the world’s architecture as a basis for on-going education
- Contribution to the School of Architecture’s educational program
To support The Parker Fellowship please please click here.