Uni4You activities and sessions run every year at a variety of community locations. The Uni4You team work across communities in the Hunter and Central Coast regions.
Facilitated by the Pathways and Academic Learning Support Centre, our Uni4You staff offer assistance and support through:
- Educational pathways information
- Preparing for Study Sessions (reading, writing, lecture notetaking)
- University tours
- Application and enrolment assistance
- Coping with change discussions
- Peer learning support groups
Enabling pathway programs
Open Foundation and Yapug are our free enabling pathway programs, designed to help students to develop the skills they need, not only to gain entry, but to find success at university and beyond.
Want more information?
- 02 4921 5558
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.