With a range of flexible, specialist degrees on offer, cutting-edge facilities, and leading researchers and academics, UON Central Coast is a centre of educational excellence for the region and beyond.
Within a friendly and welcoming environment, which provides an outstanding opportunity to thrive, our Central Coast students enjoy the benefits of world-class facilities and personalised support from award-winning teachers.
At UON Central Coast, we offer programs starting with tertiary preparation through undergraduate degrees and combined degrees, up to postgraduate research at the Honours, Masters and Doctorate levels. Postgraduate course work is undertaken through Postgraduate Study. Our programs span across our Schools and Faculties, including:
- Business and Law
- Education and Arts
- Health and Medicine
- Information Technology
- English Language and Foundation Studies (including ELICOS, Open Foundation and Newstep)
From this extensive range of programs available, four degrees and two majors are offered exclusively at UON Central Coast. These are:
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science
- Bachelor of Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Bachelor of Oral Health Therapy
- Bachelor of Podiatry
- Bachelor of Science (Marine Science major)
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management (Marine Science major)