We are proud of our long-standing record of engagement with our communities and value your input. We welcome feedback from members of the community regarding any concerns you may have about the University, its staff and students. If you need assistance solving an issue or have a complaint we are listening - please select from the below options for help.
- Conduct and Public Interest Disclosures (PID)
- Privacy and Government Information Public Access Act (GIPA)
- Facilities management and Work Health & Safety (WHS)
- External grievance procedures
- Complaints and Grievances
You can help us to assist you by participating in our processes honestly, openly and in good faith, and by engaging in any reasonable recommendations we might identify for any issue, concern or grievance you have. This includes providing requested documentation and all relevant information otherwise available; remaining open to suggested options for resolution; and engaging respectfully with those concerned with your issue.