- About us
- Community Outreach
- Faculty research overview
- Student resources
- Staff resources
- School of Environmental and Life Sciences
- School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- School of Psychology
- Faculty Highlights
Memory and Cognitive Development Laboratory
The aim of the memory and cognitive development research group is to investigate which forms of memory change with age, and why these changes occur.
The relationship between memory and intelligence is also being examined.
We have conducted investigations into:
- children's memory and cognitive development
- learning at study versus learning at test
- effect of iron deficiency on cognition
- memory for pictures and faces
- familiarity in recognition of words
- context effects in recognition of novel faces
NEWS • Jun 20.2018
Researchers have found that one third of country people experiencing psycho...
NEWS • Jun 18.2018
University of Newcastle’s Professor Ajayan Vinu has been elected as a...
NEWS • Jun 07.2018
The University of Newcastle is now ranked 214th in the prestigious 2019 QS ...
EVENTS • Jun 28 2018
In line with the Commonwealth Government’s National Innovation and Sc...
EVENTS • Jul 04 2018
Early / Mid Career Researcher (EMCR) connect and empower network presents: ...