- About us
- Schools and Community Engagement
- Faculty research overview
- Student resources
- Staff resources
- School of Environmental and Life Sciences
- School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- School of Psychology
- Faculty News
Memory and Cognitive Development Laboratory
The aim of the memory and cognitive development research group is to investigate which forms of memory change with age, and why these changes occur.
The relationship between memory and intelligence is also being examined.
We have conducted investigations into:
- children's memory and cognitive development
- learning at study versus learning at test
- effect of iron deficiency on cognition
- memory for pictures and faces
- familiarity in recognition of words
- context effects in recognition of novel faces
NEWS • Aug 13.2019
A national report by University of Newcastle researchers has been released ...
NEWS • Aug 05.2019
The internationally renowned SHED-IT (Self-Help, Exercise and Diet using In...
NEWS • Jul 29.2019
Researchers from the University of Newcastle and Hunter Medical Research In...
NEWS • Jul 24.2019
The University of Newcastle today unveiled plans for a flagship facility at...
NEWS • Jul 19.2019
The University of Newcastle will host Newcastle’s first ever virtual ...
EVENTS • Aug 17 2019
A play written more than 2300 years ago will be performed in Newcastle for ...
EVENTS • Aug 21 2019
All I2N Immersives are complimentary for people enrolled in Entreprene...