- About us
- Schools and Community Engagement
- Faculty research overview
- Student resources
- Staff resources
- School of Environmental and Life Sciences
- School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- School of Psychology
- Faculty News
Memory and Cognitive Development Laboratory
The aim of the memory and cognitive development research group is to investigate which forms of memory change with age, and why these changes occur.
The relationship between memory and intelligence is also being examined.
We have conducted investigations into:
- children's memory and cognitive development
- learning at study versus learning at test
- effect of iron deficiency on cognition
- memory for pictures and faces
- familiarity in recognition of words
- context effects in recognition of novel faces
NEWS • Oct 14.2019
New study to understand how and why people join coalitions.
NEWS • Oct 10.2019
University of Newcastle researcher Professor Clare Collins is among&nb...
NEWS • Oct 09.2019
Academic surgeons from across Australia have been awarded more than $780,00...
NEWS • Oct 03.2019
The University of Newcastle has established itself as leader in PFAS remedi...
EVENTS • Dec 06 2019
“Knowledge Creation in the 21st Century: Approaches to Open, Digital ...