- About us
- Faculty research overview
- Student resources
- Staff resources
- School of Environmental and Life Sciences
- School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- School of Psychology
Memory and Cognitive Development Laboratory
The aim of the memory and cognitive development research group is to investigate which forms of memory change with age, and why these changes occur.
The relationship between memory and intelligence is also being examined.
We have conducted investigations into:
- children's memory and cognitive development
- learning at study versus learning at test
- effect of iron deficiency on cognition
- memory for pictures and faces
- familiarity in recognition of words
- context effects in recognition of novel faces
NEWS • Apr 20.2018
A University of Newcastle innovator who developed a small wind turbine with...
NEWS • Apr 11.2018
The University of Newcastle will invite innovators, problem solvers, tech h...
NEWS • Apr 04.2018
Fifteen female early and mid-year career researchers from the University of...
EVENTS • Apr 26 2018
Having managed and directed a number of large companies, Norman Ballard has...
EVENTS • May 01 2018
Which came first, beer or wine? Was agriculture developed in order to prov...
EVENTS • May 03 2018
A passionate business leader with a focus on regional Australia, Steve Wait...