- About us
- Faculty research overview
- Student resources
- Staff resources
- School of Environmental and Life Sciences
- School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- School of Psychology
Memory and Cognitive Development Laboratory
The aim of the memory and cognitive development research group is to investigate which forms of memory change with age, and why these changes occur.
The relationship between memory and intelligence is also being examined.
We have conducted investigations into:
- children's memory and cognitive development
- learning at study versus learning at test
- effect of iron deficiency on cognition
- memory for pictures and faces
- familiarity in recognition of words
- context effects in recognition of novel faces
NEWS • Nov 15.2017
Laureate Professor Paul Foster FAHMS, a global leader in respiratory resear...
NEWS • Nov 13.2017
The University of Newcastle (UON) has attracted $12.2m in the latest round ...
NEWS • Nov 10.2017
The University of Newcastle (UON) has been successful in securing more than...
NEWS • Nov 08.2017
The Priority Research Centre for Stroke and Brain Injury at the ...
EVENTS • Nov 22 2017
You are invited...Join Hunter Cancer Research Alliance for a Public Lecture...
EVENTS • Nov 24 2017
The Sydney School of Entrepreneurship and The University of Newca...