- About us
- Faculty research overview
- School of Biomedical Sciences and Pharmacy
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Medicine and Public Health
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Department of Rural Health
- 40 Years of Medicine
What if I have only completed some of my immunisations?
Where only partial vaccination has been undertaken for hepatitis B, i.e. at least the first vaccination, you may be eligible for temporary verification and should still submit your documents in order to attend placements. All other specified diseases require completion of your vaccination prior to clinical placement.