- About us
- Faculty research overview
- School of Biomedical Sciences and Pharmacy
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Medicine and Public Health
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Department of Rural Health
- 40 Years of Medicine
What about Interstate Placements?
Most States and Territories have their own placement requirements (e.g. additional immunisations). If you are allocated to an interstate placement, your School will inform you where additional placement requirements exist. In most cases this information will be available via SONIA.