- About us
- Faculty research overview
- School of Biomedical Sciences and Pharmacy
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Medicine and Public Health
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Department of Rural Health
- 40 Years of Medicine
If I am pregnant can I still attend placement?
You will need to consider the risk to you / your pregnancy in the work environment. If you are not fully protected / screened / vaccinated you, your course coordinator and the manager where clinical placement is planned will need to do a risk assessment to determine if placement is reasonable and what precautions may be needed.