- About us
- Faculty research overview
- School of Biomedical Sciences and Pharmacy
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Medicine and Public Health
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Department of Rural Health
- 40 Years of Medicine
How long does it take to get verified?
NCRC's can take up to 25 days to receive.
Immunisation courses can require multiple treatments and can take up to 6 months to complete. It is a NSW Health directive that immunisations and serology (blood tests) must be completed within 6 months of course commencement.