Young Engineers Newcastle
YEN is a vibrant group that provides a voice for Young Engineers in Newcastle. They represent, support and advocate for engineering students, qualified professional engineers, associates and technologists under 35 years of age.
Objectives of the YEN committee:
- Strategically plan and execute events for young engineers in Newcastle Division.
- Strategically collaborate with external young professional interest groups.
- Form meaningful, valued and long-term partnerships.
- Act as an advisory conduit for the division committee, to assist in strategy formation for the Division.
- Plan and execute game-changing events, to revolutionise young engineering in Newcastle.
- Lead the way for young professionals in Newcastle. Manage and deliver events from inception, while building networks within industry
- Exist as a platform for young engineers to connect with other young engineers within the industry