Pro Vice-Chancellor’s Scholars Program
The Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment Pro Vice-Chancellor’s Scholars Program fosters a community of excellence and supports high achieving students to reach their full potential.
Through peer support and networking, exposure to research, international study opportunities, academic and industry mentoring, and community outreach opportunities, Scholars are empowered to become future leaders, find their passion and inspire others.
Benefits of the program
The program helps Scholars access a broad range of enriching experiences and personalized support, including:
- Academic mentoring
- Industry mentoring
- Exclusive social networking opportunities for other passionate and hard-working students
- Participation in summer research projects
- Priority access to international study experiences
- Public recognition of achievement
- Community outreach and ambassadorial experiences
- The opportunity to publically exhibit major projects
- Priority access to competitive scholarships and cross-university competitions
Applications for the Scholars Program are not required, high achieving students who are commencing a Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment degree and have achieved an ATAR of 95+ will automatically be entered into the program. Commencing students will be contacted at the point of offer of admission.
Current students who commenced their degree in the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment prior to 2018 and have received any of the following scholarships will be admitted into the program:
- Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment Scholarship for Excellence in Year 12
- Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment High Achiever Undergraduate Scholarship
- Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment Golden Jubilee Commemorative International Scholarship
- Catherine and Peter Tay High Achiever Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship