Contribute Through a Philanthropic Donation
BY INVESTING IN A STUDENT’S EDUCATION, OUR WORLD-CLASS RESEARCH OR CUTTING EDGE FACILITIES,YOU ARE INVESTING IN THE FUTURE OF YOUR COMMUNITY.
Why engage with us?
- Support research projects that contribute to the future prosperity of our region.
- Help a student fulfil their dreams or reward a high achiever for their hard work.
- Invest in the leadership talent of tomorrow by supporting postgraduate students and their research
- Meet and engage with students who are recipients of prizes and scholarships.
- Be publicly recognised for your support of University students and projects.
- Raise the profile of philanthropy to those within and connected to your organisation.
The multi-disciplinary Hunter Research Foundation (HRF) Centre provides socio-economic research, analysis and innovation across key sectors. Partnering with the Centre offers access to
influential networks, and strong community connections. There are opportunities for supporters at different investment levels. These include corporate partnerships or sponsorship of HRF Centre’s high-profile events and research publications. Get involved in the Hunter’s premium economic and social research think-tank in its inaugural year – building on over 60 years of Hunter Research Foundation, and drawing on the strength of our world-class university.
Scholarships provide valuable support to students who excel in their studies or may be overcoming significant challenges. Your example will help encourage students to share their talent with our society. Prizes also provide encouragement and recognition to our best and brightest to continue their hard work at University and within our community.
Making a contribution toward a strategic leadership position (lectureship or professorship) or the physical learning environment of students (such as teaching spaces, libraries and student collaboration spaces) are two of the most impactful ways to contribute to both the University and the community.