Enhance the Student Learning Experience
HELP US CREATE A DYNAMIC LEARNING COMMUNITY THAT PREPARES OUR STUDENTS AND GRADUATES FOR GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP
Why engage with us?
- Shape the learning experiences of university students to create job-ready graduates.
- Obtain from our students fresh insights and new perspectives to challenges within your organisation.
- Interact with high achieving students and graduates who might be future recruits to your organisation.
- Facilitate leadership development opportunities for your staff as they mentor students.
- Raise your organisation’s profile and promote your brand within the community.
Our external partners can contribute to teaching through guest speaking engagements, the development of case studies and the provision of regional workplace examples. This assists students to link theory and practice and better understand the opportunities and challenges confronting regional organisations and industries.
Allow us to bring our students to you to showcase your organisation’s daily operations. Placing our students in the real-world work environment enables them to better understand organisational practice in situ and experience workplace culture and systems first hand.
We invite you to participate in one of our student mentoring programs to share your experiences with the next generation of industry professionals. Mentoring programs have been recognised as a means to facilitate career development, both for the mentor and mentee.
This is an opportunity to develop your own leadership skills whilst enhancing the professional development of one of our students.
Host a student in your workplace for up to 100 hours with industry placement. Projects undertaken benefit your organisation, while enabling students to develop practical learning outcomes and translate theory into practice.