Maximum time reached
It looks like you may have reached (or exceeded) the maximum time allowed to complete your Foundation Studies program.
If you have completed
- You will receive an email confirmation by 5pm Friday 6th December 2019
- This email will contain important information about your Recognition of Attainment Ceremony
If you have not completed
- You will also be notified via email or phone by 5pm Friday 6th December 2019
- You will be administratively withdrawn from your program, according to the program requirements detailed in the enabling program schedule.
I'd like to try again
- If you would like to attempt Open Foundation again please re-apply, you may be eligible for credit for any courses you have already completed (maximum of 20 units).
- If you have attempted Yapug or Newstep you have two options:
- You can re-apply and attempt Yapug or Newstep again - you may be eligible for credit for any courses you have already completed (maximum of 40 units). Please note you can only attempt Newstep again if you are turning 20 years of age or younger in 2020.
- You can apply for the Open Foundation program - you also may be eligible for credit into this program for any courses you have already completed in Newstep or Yapug (maximum of 20 units). Please note you must be turning 20 years of age or older in the year of commencing Open Foundation.
Please contact us if you would like to find out more, and let us know as soon as possible if you believe you have completed and received an out of time message in error.