Keep Studying Open Foundation in 2019
As you have a maximum of two years to complete Open Foundation, you are eligible to continue studying the program in 2019.
What should you do now?
- Check the program page and start considering which courses you want to study - Enrolment for Semester 2 courses is now open. Remember, to successfully complete Open Foundation, you need to pass two course areas (each worth 20 units) for a combined total of 40 units.
- Register for your Class Times from the 15 July 2019.
- Continue to check your student email over the break for more information about enrolment and class registration
- Talk to your Student Liaison Officer for advice on what to enrol in if you're unsure.
- Mark the Semester 2, 2019 start date in your calendar - Classes begin Monday 29 July 2019
If you have general enquiries about your studies, please contact the Foundation Studies Office:
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
T | (02) 4921 5558