Keep Studying Open Foundation in 2019
As you have a maximum of two years to complete Open Foundation, you are eligible to continue studying the program in 2019.
What should you do now?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP (from your student email account) requesting to continue studying in 2019
- Enrolment for Semester 1 2019 courses opened on the 12 December 2018, so start considering which courses you want to study.
- Class Registration will open on the 30th January 2019. This is when you will select your class times.
- Continue to check your student email over the break for more information about enrolment and class registration
- Talk to your Student Liaison Officer for advice on what to enrol in if you're unsure.
- Consider taking a FREE undergraduate UON prep Bridging course in late January or early February. Courses offer extra help with the recommended 'assumed knowledge' and are open now.
- Mark the Semester 1, 2019 start date in your calendar - Classes begin Monday 25 February 2019
If you have general enquiries about your studies, please contact the Foundation Studies Office:
Phone: (02) 4921 5558
Please note: The Foundation Studies office will be closed from Friday 21 December 2018, reopening on Monday 7 January 2019.