Keep Studying Newstep in 2019 - passed 20 units or less
As you have a maximum of four consecutive semesters to complete Newstep, you are eligible to continue studying the program.
You have the following options to consider:
1. Complete the Newstep program over two consecutive years (2019 and 2020)
2. Change to Open Foundation: Withdraw from the Newstep Program and apply to the Open Foundation Intensive Program to commence in Semester 2, 2019. If you wish to change to Open Foundation, please complete and submit the application form here ASAP - by Monday 15 July.
What should you do now?
- Newcastle Students: Contact the Program Convenor at Callaghan by July 19 to discuss your options.
- Central Coast Students: Contact the Deputy Program Convenor at Ourimbah by July 19 to discuss your options.
- Continue to check your student email over the break for more information about enrolment and class registration.
- Enrolment for Semester 2 2019 courses is now open. Class Registration will open on Monday 15 July, which is when you will select your class times. Check the program page to see what courses you should enrol in.
- Mark the Semester 2 start date in your calendar - Classes begin Monday 29 July 2019.
If you have general enquiries about your studies, please contact the Foundation Studies Office:
E | email@example.com
T | (02) 4921 5558