Student and staff are encouraged to report any lost items to Security Services.
Security Services, McMullin Building
|Central Coast Campus||Facilities Management Building
8.30am to 4.30pm
Ph: 02 4348 4291
If you are sending an email, please ensure that you supply the following information:
- Contact details
- The date and location the item was lost (if known)
- A detailed description of the item. Colour, brand, distinctive markings etc.
Found property should be brought to Security Services or Facilities Management as soon as possible. All property is kept up to one month. After that time, if the owner cannot be identified the options available for disposal of the property are:
- Valuables to police (by Security)
- Given to NUSA (text books, study guides)
- Given to Charities (clothing etc)
If you record your name, student/staff number on your property, we are able to contact you if your property is handed in.