Staff communication submissions
Thank you for sharing your message with UoN staff and affiliates!
If you have a message that you would like to be communicated to all staff, then please submit your request using the 'staff communications submission form' link below.
Please note that due to an increase in demand and limited space, submission to In the Loop is not a guarantee of publication
If possible, submit your information (or reserve your spot) a month or more in advance
If you have booked a spot and do not forward your content to us by the advertised closing date, your place may be reallocated without notification
Please clear all material with the relevant parties before submisson, as it is assumed by our Editors that permission has been given for publication
Editorial control is reserved.
Your message must relate to the work and role of the University, and:
- Be relevant to a large number of staff
- Have a brief and meaningful subject heading
- Contain content that is clear and adheres to the University's style guidelines which can be found using the link below
- Contain contacts and links to further information where this is available
- Have supervisor approval prior to submission.
Don't forget that a Project Communication toolkit is also available to help you manage your communication needs!
To make a communications submission, please use the online request form via the link below.
Please make yourself acquainted with these resources. They will help you plan your communications and choose the most appropriate channel for your message.