2013 Staff and Student Health Fair
The focus of this year's Staff and Student Health Fair on May 8 is health and wellbeing. The Fair will include stall holders promoting good nutrition, exercise, financial wellbeing, physical health, good mental health and spirituality.
Join in the activities:
- Learn how to cook a healthy meal on a budget
- Zumba, GRIT and Bodybalance demonstrations
- Take a tour of The Forum
- Learn about ergonomics and Pilates
- Exercise anywhere demonstrations
- Talk with a qualified Podiatrist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, Audiologist, Speech
- Pathologist and Nurse
- Develop your time management skills
- Mindfulness meditation
- Learn about Superannuation
- Healthy heart checks including blood pressure, glucose and cholesterol checks
- Wall Climbing
Date: 8 May 2013
Time: Between 10am – 2pm
Venue: Stadium Court, Forum Sports & Aquatic Centre, Callaghan campus.
The Vice-Chancellor will launch the Healthy Universities Program at 12pm.
Transport: Between the hours of 10am – 4pm the shuttle bus will be operating in a continuous loop throughout Callaghan Campus. There are 14 main stops all of which are indicated at the following link: