What is privacy?
Privacy Awareness Week (28 April - 4 May) presents an opportunity for all business areas of the University to review and revise information management practices. Under this year's theme, you're encouraged to consider questions such as:
- What does privacy mean to me?
- What does the law say about privacy?
- How can I protect my privacy?
- How can I ensure the privacy of others is protected?
- And... who can help answer my privacy questions?
We can! The University's Privacy Office is happy to assist with any privacy related enquiries. For further information on Privacy at the University - and answers to some of the questions above - please head to http://www.newcastle.edu.au/service/privacy/. To speak to an officer please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 4921 5806.
Privacy Awareness Week is an initiative of the Asia Pacific Privacy Authorities