Healthy UoN Update
Need to catch up with your manager?
Suggest a walking meeting.
Walking meetings are useful to get extra physical activity into your day and re-energise your team. Tips:
- Prepare an agenda before the meeting.
- Let people know of a walking meeting in advance so that they can bring appropriate footwear.
- Make sure the walking pace in comfortable for everyone.
Central Coast Staff and Student Health Fair
The Fair will include stall holders promoting good nutrition, exercise, financial wellbeing, physical health, good mental health and spirituality.
Join in the activities:
- Learn how to cook a healthy meal on a budget
- Learn about ergonomics and Pilates
- Exercise anywhere demonstrations
- Podiatry advice
- Cancer Council
- Dental advice
- Mindfulness meditation
- Healthy heart checks including blood pressure, glucose and cholesterol checks
- Zumba displays
Date: Tuesday 17 September 2013
Time: Between 11 am – 3 pm
Venue: Breezeway surrounding the quadrangle