Pharmacy opens on Campus
The U is excited to announce that the brand new Callaghan Campus Pharmacy will be opening on Tuesday, October 8 (Week 9). The pharmacy will be located on level one of the Shortland Building, between the Co-Op Bookshop and the U’s new office.
The Callaghan Campus Pharmacy will be open Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, and will offer a range of pharmacy services including:
- Fast PBS prescription service
- Qualified herbalists
- Emergency contraception (without a prescription)
- Extensive range of vitamins and herbs with qualified advice
- Free medication reviews
- Travel medicine
- On campus delivery service
- Gifts, cosmetics and skin care range
- Medical Certificates
- Ordering online via website for pick-up in store or delivery (delivery fee may apply) of prescription and non-prescription items.
Come along and visit!