Special Studies Program (SSP) Applications
Semester 2, 2013
Applications for Special Studies Program (SSP) commencing Semester 2, 2013, close 5pm on 1 November 2012. Applications must be submitted using the SSP Applications Form.
Prior to lodging your application, please refer to the SSP Policy and Procedures.
Applicants are responsible for ensuring that their application (including Head of School Report) is submitted by the closing date. Applications can be lodged electronically by email to email@example.com
Late applications will only be accepted in exceptional circumstances with the written approval of the relevant Pro Vice-Chancellor.
- Applicant should notify their intention to apply with their Head of School
- Applicant completes all relevant sections of application form
- Application forwarded to Head of School (recommended 2 weeks prior to closing date)
- Head of School completes recommendation section and returns to applicant
- Applicant reviews Head of School comments
- Application along with previous report and supporting documentation can be forwarded by internal mail to Margaret Harten, Human Resource Services or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm on 1 November
- Application will be acknowledged via email
- HRS will confirm eligibility and identify policy issues before forwarding applications to the relevant Pro Vice-Chancellor and SSP Faculty Committee for consideration
- Applications for SSP > 6 months will be considered by the SSP Committee and a recommendation forwarded to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic and Global Relations)
- HRS will notify applicants of outcome
For further information or assistance please contact:
Human Resource Services (Mon - Thur)
Ph: (02) 4921 6644
Or email email@example.com