350 blood donations needed in August
Over 350 blood donations are needed at UoN this month to support local hospital needs.
One in three people will need blood in their lifetime, yet only one in thirty donate. Even if you're not a mathematician you can see these figures don't add up.
How will your donated blood be used?
Are you eligible to donate?
- Your have to be six months tattoo free
- You can't have lived in the UK between 1980-1996 for more than six months
- You can't be pregnant or breast-feeding
- You need to be 16 years or older and weigh at least 50kg
- You need to check your further eligibility here
Donate your blood at the following locations
Hunter Campus, near Bar on the Hill: Monday 6 - Thursday 9 August, 9:30am - 3:30pm
Shortland Campus, outside the Auchmuty Library: Monday 13, Yuesday 14 and Wednesday 15 August, 10:00am - 3:30pm