2012 Payment Summaries now available
University employees will receive Payment Summaries through HRonline again this year. HRonline provides secure access to view and print Payment Summaries. Employees with access to HRonline are now able to retrieve 2012 Payment Summaries.
Casual employees and those who are no longer employed by the University will have their Payment Summary posted to their residential address by Friday 13 July 2012.
Instructions for viewing and printing your Payment Summary through HRonline are as follows:
- Log on to HRonline using Internet Explorer. Please note that Mozilla Firefox is unable to be used for printing of Payment Summaries
- Click with left mouse button once on "My Pay & Timesheets"
- Click with left mouse button once on "Payroll Details"
- Click with left mouse button once on "Payment Summary". You will now be at a page with a table entitled "Payment Summary".
- Find the Serial Number (shown as Serial# on the screen) in the first column of the table which corresponds to the 2012 Tax Year. It will appear underlined as a link.
- Click with the left mouse button once on this serial number. An important message will then appear on your screen for printing via Internet Explorer
- Follow these instructions carefully to successfully adjust your Internet Explorer browser settings
- Click with the left mouse button once on "PAYG Payment Summary" appearing in underlined red text at the end of the message
- The Payment Summary form will now appear on the screen in a new window.
- Click with the right mouse button anywhere in the new window
- Select "Print" from the menu which appears (to allow you to select which printer to use)
- Make sure that your Payment Summary is going to the correct printer (i.e. select a different printer if required)
- Select "Print" button
- Your Payment Summary will now print on the selected printer.