Changes to the online Performance Development Framework (PDF) system
You may notice from this week that there is some new functionality in the online PDF system. An upgrade has given us some useful new features, including:
- Easier creation of folders
- Simple number and bullet formatting
- Improved spell checking function
- Options for mandatory or lockable objectives
- Ability to re-rout manager approval requests
- Quicker searching of archived reports.
Supervisors will notice changes in what information is now available and how it is arranged.
Future improvements will follow early next year which will provide greater functionality for employees and managers by supplying a visual snapshot of the information they need at a glance. Known as Dashboard, you will be able to automatically email staff a snapshot of their PDF status - saving log-in time and making it easier to focus on what needs to be done and when.
We'll keep you in the loop with more information about the future improvements to this valuable tool.
For more information, contact Sarah-Jane Tasker on ext 15379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org